Global Chat

When will this ever work properly? I have friends on both my Global list
and Friend list and they show up online on the friend list only. Anyone
else have this problem?

DC
--
8 Infinity Server 8
Purple Kid - Lvl 29 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy

Hawaii_SE-R wrote:
> When will this ever work properly? I have friends on both my Global list
> and Friend list and they show up online on the friend list only. Anyone
> else have this problem?

It's fine for me - I see people on both lists when I've got duplicate
entries.

--
| Victory Server: Global chat handle: @JohnP |
| Brother Grim - Level 37 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |