SA8000HD SA Quality and

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
January 20, 2005 9:38:18 PM

Hi All: I have the SA8000HD through Adelphia, Plymouth MA, and when tuning
SA channels I get better picture direct from wall to TV. Would this be a bad
box? Also is there a way to tell on the box or screen what the channel is
broadcasting in (480, 720p, 1080i) or the program is in? Thanks, Ed

More about : sa8000hd quality

Anonymous
January 21, 2005 3:36:42 AM

"Ed" <ed@nospampleaseornot.com> wrote in message
> Hi All: I have the SA8000HD through Adelphia, Plymouth MA, and when tuning
> SA channels I get better picture direct from wall to TV. Would this be a
> bad box? Also is there a way to tell on the box or screen what the channel
> is broadcasting in (480, 720p, 1080i) or the program is in? Thanks, Ed
Visit avsforum.com for details about the 8000HD and users at your location
(2 separate forums). You have to set it up initially by pressing GUIDE +
INFO at once on the panel (for some cable systems), then selecting 720p or
1080i, depending on your display, on the setup menu. Then try tuning just
your system's HDTV channels when HD is on using YPbPr or DVI input cables
(see hdtvgalaxy.com). You'll know it's HD instantly when you see it.
John
!