Lost the "My Documents" icon on the desktop..

May 31, 2005 1:16:15 PM

How do I put it back on my desktop?

Seems like a simple enough fix, yet with XP, I'm stumped..

Thanks
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:16:16 PM

Right-click on your Desktop and select:
Properties > Desktop > Customize Desktop > Restore Default

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"RLM" wrote:

| How do I put it back on my desktop?
|
| Seems like a simple enough fix, yet with XP, I'm stumped..
|
| Thanks
May 31, 2005 1:41:46 PM

Thanks, much appreciated! :) )

> Right-click on your Desktop and select:
> Properties > Desktop > Customize Desktop > Restore Default
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "RLM" wrote:
>
> | How do I put it back on my desktop?
> |
> | Seems like a simple enough fix, yet with XP, I'm stumped..
> |
> | Thanks

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 3:20:48 PM

from start menu, go to the My Documents listed there, right click and click
"Show on Desktop".

!