Q3 Demo question

I just downloaded the demo version of Q3 becuase I cant buy it
anywhere anymore. Is there any way to make the demo version work with
3rd party maps? I've been playing on-line with some friends but we are
tired of the 4 maps that come with the demo version.

Thanks for any help that you provide. I can be reached at
bstickler7064@yahoo.com.

Thanks again.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Ben Stickler wrote:
> I just downloaded the demo version of Q3 becuase I cant buy it
> anywhere anymore. Is there any way to make the demo version work with
> 3rd party maps? I've been playing on-line with some friends but we are
> tired of the 4 maps that come with the demo version.
>
> Thanks for any help that you provide. I can be reached at
> bstickler7064@yahoo.com.
>
> Thanks again.

Quake 3 is still available from online retailers.
Try googling for it

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:30:27 +0100, "John" <john@btnospam.com> wrote:

>Ben Stickler wrote:
>> I just downloaded the demo version of Q3 becuase I cant buy it
>> anywhere anymore. Is there any way to make the demo version work with
>> 3rd party maps? I've been playing on-line with some friends but we are
>> tired of the 4 maps that come with the demo version.
>>
>> Thanks for any help that you provide. I can be reached at
>> bstickler7064@yahoo.com.
>>
>> Thanks again.
>
>Quake 3 is still available from online retailers.
>Try googling for it

Or go to Sprawl-mart and pick up a copy for $9.99

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

search for q3 gold or try ebay.