Printing Web Pages

Can't get web pages tp print correctly. Have tried several margin settings
with the page setup. Left side of text is still cut off.

map

Lavert wrote:
> Can't get web pages tp print correctly. Have tried several margin
> settings with the page setup. Left side of text is still cut off.

Center the scrollbar.

--
Mike Pawlak

Mike:

Thanks for your quick response. I should have said the right side of the
text is cut off. I did as you said, but could not see any difference. I
have this trouble printing web pages correctly on all pages that have frames
that include options you can check on the left side of the page. Any more
suggestions w/b appreciated.

--
Lavert Y Bryant
Powder Springs GA

"Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Can't get web pages tp print correctly. Have tried several margin
> settings with the page setup. Left side of text is still cut off.

Frame or Table Text Is Cut Off at the Right Margin When Printing Web Pages;

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q260642

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

HillBilly:

Thanks for your reply. I had to change orientation to print landscape which
I do not like, but that did the trick. Thank again.
--
Lavert Y Bryant
Powder Springs GA

Lavert wrote:
> HillBilly:
>
> Thanks for your reply. I had to change orientation to print
> landscape which I do not like, but that did the trick. Thank again.

What is the make and model of your printer? I have a Canon (iP 8500) and an
Epson (R800) and both offer web printer plugins (for IE only, which is a
pain, as I prefer Firefox) for their newer models. Canon's is simply called
Easy WebPrint and Epson's is EasyPrint (if memory serves, I don't have it
installed because I do the majority of my printing from the Canon).

Both applets serve the same purpose: - to exactly fit a webpage on a page
and, IME, do the job admirably. If I don't use EWP I lose the edges of my
web prints, too; but they're perfect if I do.

Please note that EWP only works with a Canon printer (TTBOMK) and may not be
compatible with older models (though I don't see why not). The same applies
to Epson's plugin.

Other manufacturers (HP, Lexmark, etc) may offer similar software.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Asked and answered. You are a waste of time so STFU.
> Lavert wrote:
>> HillBilly:
>>
>> Thanks for your reply. I had to change orientation to print
>> landscape which I do not like, but that did the trick. Thank again.
>
> What is the make and model of your printer? I have a Canon (iP 8500) and
> an Epson (R800) and both offer web printer plugins (for IE only, which is
> a pain, as I prefer Firefox) for their newer models. Canon's is simply
> called Easy WebPrint and Epson's is EasyPrint (if memory serves, I don't
> have it installed because I do the majority of my printing from the
> Canon).
>
> Both applets serve the same purpose: - to exactly fit a webpage on a page
> and, IME, do the job admirably. If I don't use EWP I lose the edges of my
> web prints, too; but they're perfect if I do.
>
> Please note that EWP only works with a Canon printer (TTBOMK) and may not
> be compatible with older models (though I don't see why not). The same
> applies to Epson's plugin.
>
> Other manufacturers (HP, Lexmark, etc) may offer similar software.
>

> --
> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

Ed