hey can anyone tell me where i can find all, or most of the maps for osp ?
ive already looked on the osp site, and file planet sux.
tks in advance.

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 02:54:20 GMT, "OTHracerX" <OTHracer@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>hey can anyone tell me where i can find all, or most of the maps for osp ?
>ive already looked on the osp site, and file planet sux.
>tks in advance.
>>> racerX <<

http://www.q3.jolt.co.uk/index.php?page=download.php&action=open&id=168

You may get a slow download speed from here , I think they restrict on
non uk dl speeds .
www.havoc6.com

.............UT2003 pretty gfx ,still can't beat good old quake 3 ..............

hey m8, i cant get any downloads from there at all, it keeps giving me the
page cant load thing.
tks for the try tho, :p
any more ideas ?
peace

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:25:25 GMT, "OTHracerX" <OTHracer@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>hey m8, i cant get any downloads from there at all, it keeps giving me the
>page cant load thing.
>tks for the try tho, :p
>any more ideas ?
>peace

try this..it may have some osp maps that u need

http://www.ovquake.com/patches/

dude thanks, got some good maps at blazeing download speeds.
very cool.
tks m8

http://www.thegamebox.net/files/Quake_3/