i am using Windows Xp,suddenly my taskbar disappeared seconds after bootup. And i get a message like Y'z Toolbar can no prossess etc.
I tried several anti-spyware and malwares but to no avail.
1. Save " HJTInstall.exe" to your desktop.
2. Double click on HJTInstall.exe to run the program.
3. By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.
4. Accept the license agreement by clicking the "I Accept" button.
5. Click on the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
6. Once the scan is complete a notepad document will appear on the desktop.
7. Copy and paste the contents of the entire Hijackthis Log log back here in your next reply.
8. Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet! Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.