Starship Troopers 2

I have just seen this movie. Did anyone else notice it featured Sarge!? A
couple of scenes were almost direct rips from Q3!

--

..
7 answers Last reply

    still suct

    On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 00:48:53 -0400, Zenmasta wrote:

    > still suct

    u suc

    --

    ..

    Vigil wrote:

    > I have just seen this movie. Did anyone else notice it featured
    > Sarge!? A
    > couple of scenes were almost direct rips from Q3!

    For kicks, I just watched it last night. It was certainly terrible, but
    I don't see how someone would think it stole anything from Quake III at
    all.

    --
    __ Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
    / \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis

    u swallow

    :P

    On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 14:28:20 -0700, Erik Max Francis wrote:

    > I don't see how someone would think it stole anything from Quake III at
    > all.

    That rogue sargeant guy even half looks like Sarge, with his cig and all,
    his grunts, the end when he's facing all the monsters, when the camera was
    on the floor looking through the bugs legs, I was actually expecting to
    see his cigar fall to the ground! And when he's standing there with the
    big machinegun resting on his hips mowing down the bugs. I think there was
    even a scene with the camera moving over him like it does after you (or
    rather, I ;-)) defeat Xaero on the hardest difficulty.

    --

    ..

    Vigil wrote:

    > That rogue sargeant guy even half looks like Sarge, with his cig and
    > all,
    > his grunts, the end when he's facing all the monsters, when the camera
    > was
    > on the floor looking through the bugs legs, I was actually expecting
    > see his cigar fall to the ground!

    I hardly think the content and the style used in the Quake III intro
    movie is completely and totally unique to Quake. It's almost cliche at
    this point.

    --
    __ Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
    / \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis
    \__/ Something to remember you by.
    -- Leonard Shelby

    On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:23:07 -0400, Zenmasta wrote:

    > u swallow

    Well my dad can have your dad!

    --

    ..