Starship Troopers 2

Last response: in Video Games
June 6, 2004 4:35:07 AM

I have just seen this movie. Did anyone else notice it featured Sarge!? A
couple of scenes were almost direct rips from Q3!

--

..

More about : starship troopers

Anonymous
June 6, 2004 4:48:53 AM

still suct

Vigil wrote:

> I have just seen this movie. Did anyone else notice it featured Sarge!? A
> couple of scenes were almost direct rips from Q3!

Anonymous
June 6, 2004 5:42:19 PM

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 00:48:53 -0400, Zenmasta wrote:

> still suct

u suc

--

..
June 6, 2004 6:28:20 PM

Vigil wrote:

> I have just seen this movie. Did anyone else notice it featured
> Sarge!? A
> couple of scenes were almost direct rips from Q3!

For kicks, I just watched it last night. It was certainly terrible, but
I don't see how someone would think it stole anything from Quake III at
all.

--
__ Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/ \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis

u swallow

:p

Vigil wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 00:48:53 -0400, Zenmasta wrote:
>

>>still suct
>

> u suc

Anonymous
June 7, 2004 5:04:07 AM

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 14:28:20 -0700, Erik Max Francis wrote:

> I don't see how someone would think it stole anything from Quake III at
> all.

That rogue sargeant guy even half looks like Sarge, with his cig and all,
his grunts, the end when he's facing all the monsters, when the camera was
on the floor looking through the bugs legs, I was actually expecting to
see his cigar fall to the ground! And when he's standing there with the
big machinegun resting on his hips mowing down the bugs. I think there was
even a scene with the camera moving over him like it does after you (or
rather, I ;-)) defeat Xaero on the hardest difficulty.

--

..
Anonymous

Vigil wrote:

> That rogue sargeant guy even half looks like Sarge, with his cig and
> all,
> his grunts, the end when he's facing all the monsters, when the camera
> was
> on the floor looking through the bugs legs, I was actually expecting
> see his cigar fall to the ground!

I hardly think the content and the style used in the Quake III intro
movie is completely and totally unique to Quake. It's almost cliche at
this point.

--
__ Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/ \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis
\__/ Something to remember you by.
-- Leonard Shelby
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 6:10:20 PM

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:23:07 -0400, Zenmasta wrote:

> u swallow

Well my dad can have your dad!

--

..