Hey Folks,

some friends and me wanna play Q3A by using a headset so that we can talk
while we are fragging ;-) If you are using some communication software so
please tell me which you prefer. I found something about "teamspeak 2" and
"skype". Are them good? Is an extraserver necessary?

If you have any tips about that things, I'm interestet in any advices.

thx
Alex F.

> please tell me which you prefer. I found something about "teamspeak 2"
and
> "skype". Are them good? Is an extraserver necessary?
hi,
i dont know skype, TS2 is buggy, soundquality isnt very good. TS2 needs an
extra server. Try ventrillo, its like telephoning.

Baked

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:38:31 +0200, "Alex F." <me@somewhere.com> wrote:

>some friends and me wanna play Q3A by using a headset so that we can talk
>while we are fragging ;-) If you are using some communication software so
>please tell me which you prefer. I found something about "teamspeak 2" and
>"skype". Are them good? Is an extraserver necessary?
>
>If you have any tips about that things, I'm interestet in any advices.

http://ventrilo.com/

Very impressed so far.