Status
Not open for further replies.

rOb3r7

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
Good morning. I searched much on google and didn't find anything so that's why I decided to ask you. I want to install every update especially for Office but when I click get updates more products and follow what is on the site it gives me the error 80070002. The problem is not that I can't install updates. I just want to install microsoft update so I can get updates for office and other programs. Can you tell me what to do. I've also delete the download and datastore folder but that did not work. Thank you very much in advance. Have a nice day:)!

rOb3r7

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
Good morning. I have tried to follow your orders, scotteq, but, unfortunately, it did not work. I still receive the same error when I try to use Microsoft Update. The problem is not that I cannot install any updates. I have a legal purchased cd-key of the Windows and I installed any updates. I receive updates for windows only and I want to receive for other microsoft products also. Sorry for misunderstanding, if that whas the problem. Again, thank you very much for the advice you give me. Have a nice day:)!

rOb3r7

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
Sorry for my writing mistake, when I said "Sorry for misunderstanding, if that WHAS the problem", I have typed "whas" instead of was. Well, I am a human too. Just a little note. It could help. I think that I could have disabled something an activex or anything and that's why it blocks it to install. I don't know, I think so, but it could not be that. If we find out that was the problem, then you may guide me to it. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.