Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Enable autocomplete in Opera 10.53

Last response: in Applications
June 1, 2010 2:25:44 PM

Ok, so I bit the bullet and switched my web browser from IE8 to Opera. After hours of familiarizing myself with the new app I was able to browse the net with one little complain, Autocomplete.

Spent several hours on tinkering with Opera's settings and I still cannot find an option on enabling autocomplete. Googled a bit and found a blog that says opera doesn't have an autocomplete feature but its dated a year or more ago.

So, any suggestions on how I can enable autocomplete in Opera?
June 21, 2010 8:18:53 AM

Im looking for the same thing and so far it looks like Opera have not included this. Dont know why cause I find this very usefull...
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 28, 2010 11:19:18 AM

i am looking for auto fill , with just a double click on the mouse.. so not a right click and then select.
Score
July 30, 2010 4:35:35 PM

for passwords and such?
google for Lastpass it has bookmarklets that i use on the personal bar.
Score
November 27, 2011 11:05:47 PM

quattro04 said:
Ok, so I bit the bullet and switched my web browser from IE8 to Opera. After hours of familiarizing myself with the new app I was able to browse the net with one little complain, Autocomplete.

Spent several hours on tinkering with Opera's settings and I still cannot find an option on enabling autocomplete. Googled a bit and found a blog that says opera doesn't have an autocomplete feature but its dated a year or more ago.

So, any suggestions on how I can enable autocomplete in Opera?

I think I figured it out. You have to go to the box where you want to enter your email address ect. you right click. The first option should be "Insert Personal" then click "edit." Then you can add any information into the spaces that you want autocompleted. Then when you go to yahoo or facebook or whatever you want, and start typing your information and it should give you the option to autocomplete it. I hope this helped.
Score
November 27, 2011 11:12:43 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score
!