Hi,
I'm a total n00b and got problem. On some server punkbuster asked mi to
change my csvar. Well, don't even know what it is and where to change it. I
searched the web with google and no result.

Gregory

On 6/18/2004 7:14 AM Mumio brightened our day with:

>Hi,
>I'm a total n00b and got problem. On some server punkbuster asked mi to
>change my csvar. Well, don't even know what it is and where to change it. I
>searched the web with google and no result.
>
>Gregory

Its *CVAR*, not csvar.
Go to http://www.evenbalance.com/publications/players/index.htm and read
the manual. You've just got some bad setting like maybe your cg_fov is
set to high.

--
“The braying sheep on my TV screen
Make this boy shout, make this boy scream!"

Steve [Inglo]

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

you need to increase or decrease it.to do so drop your consol when in the
game server....by pressing the key to the left of the 1 key above
tab...then set a new rate to something which complies with the server....
by typing /rate 15000
15000 maybe ok but it depends on the server.if you use the all seeing eye to
locate games you play...free download from here
http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html
one of the windows tells you the server settings.max fps.rate.snaps etc you
may optimse this way. however 15000 should do you fine in most servers.try
it.
simon.
aka brother *maul