Somehow I cannot delete an entry in my registry. I need to delete the
Delrina (WinFax Pro) key but when I do I get the following error message
"Cannot Delete Delrina: Error While Deleting Key".

I'm the only user and assume I have full Admin powers.

Ideas please.

MikeT

Hi Mike,

Right click the key, check permissions, your account may not have sufficient
privileges on that key to delete it. You need full control.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone