HELP ME PLEASE! nFORCE 570 SLIT-A(v5.1) bluescreen of death!

Stoneye6600

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, but I have a very important issue to inquire. I have just built an awesome new system but keep getting blue screens of DEATH!Every time I try to install windows
Here is my system config:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz (not overclocked)
Zalman CNPS9500 AT pure copper (plenty of cooling)
ECS Nforce 570 SLIT-A (v5.1)
2X(1gb) Kingston pc5300 DDR667 with memory coolers
XFX GeForce 8600 GT (not currently in SLI)
Rosewill RP550-2 ATX 2.01 550W Power Supply
Western Digital Caviar SE16 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s

Here's what I've tried thus far:
*I tried my IDE 250gb Western digital hard drive out of my old computer to see if it's a corrupt hard drive... NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen.
*Then I thought well maybe it's a bad stick of RAM... simple enough... SO I tried one stick at a time... but NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen on both sticks!!!

*Then I thought maybe it's my CD-ROM... so I swapped out my CD-ROM with my old computer again.... NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen.
*it was at this point I started cussing up a storm and thought well maybe my Windows XP CD was too scratched... so I went out and bought windows VISTA.... but NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen!!!
*I have tried clearing the BIOS... but still get a blue screen.
*The CPU says it's running 36C with the Zilman on it... so I know it's not overheating.
*I have tried the old trick of taking everything out and putting everything back together... but I still get the blue screen of death.

If there is anyone who has any idea of what this could possibly be... please give any suggestions. I am at a loss for words.

here is a typical error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums, but I have a very important issue to inquire. I have just built an awesome new system but keep getting blue screens of DEATH!Every time I try to install windows
Here is my system config:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz (not overclocked)
Zalman CNPS9500 AT pure copper (plenty of cooling)
ECS Nforce 570 SLIT-A (v5.1)
2X(1gb) Kingston pc5300 DDR667 with memory coolers
XFX GeForce 8600 GT (not currently in SLI)
Rosewill RP550-2 ATX 2.01 550W Power Supply
Western Digital Caviar SE16 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s

Here's what I've tried thus far:
*I tried my IDE 250gb Western digital hard drive out of my old computer to see if it's a corrupt hard drive... NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen.
*Then I thought well maybe it's a bad stick of RAM... simple enough... SO I tried one stick at a time... but NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen on both sticks!!!

*Then I thought maybe it's my CD-ROM... so I swapped out my CD-ROM with my old computer again.... NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen.
*it was at this point I started cussing up a storm and thought well maybe my Windows XP CD was too scratched... so I went out and bought windows VISTA.... but NOPE!!! Still get the blue screen!!!
*I have tried clearing the BIOS... but still get a blue screen.
*The CPU says it's running 36C with the Zilman on it... so I know it's not overheating.
*I have tried the old trick of taking everything out and putting everything back together... but I still get the blue screen of death.

If there is anyone who has any idea of what this could possibly be... please give any suggestions. I am at a loss for words.

here is a typical error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

http://www.tweaksforgeeks.com/IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.html