Unstaunlagged clan

qubit

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Hi.
I've been playing insta unlagged for about 1 year now and I think I am at
reasonable skill level. I still get murdered by the pro's but can hold my
own against most people. Is anybody in need of a clan member? If so I'm
looking to join one.
Drop me a line if your short.
Qubit

---

"Qubit" <chris.x@nospamntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
> I've been playing insta unlagged for about 1 year now and I think I am at
> reasonable skill level. I still get murdered by the pro's but can hold my
> own against most people. Is anybody in need of a clan member? If so I'm
> looking to join one.
> Drop me a line if your short.
> Qubit

Hi,

I've tried emailing you today (after removing nospam) but I simply receive
and error bouncing back, stating error 550 User unknown.

So I tried sending another email without the .x and still received an error.

Do you have any "disposable" email addresses? Hotmail? Yahoo, etc.

D'oh! :-/

Stephen, so near yet so far.