Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

to those of you who like to complain: instead of whining for 3hrs for
excessive rockets ( or for those of your call it spam) , oops sorry THIS IS
A EXCESSIVE GAME, complain to mommy who might care about your big baby
whining or play to an other game and leave the grown ups play, its fuking
anoying.

cheers

"unknown" <kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> to those of you who like to complain: instead of whining for 3hrs for
> excessive rockets ( or for those of your call it spam) , oops sorry THIS
IS
> A EXCESSIVE GAME, complain to mommy who might care about your big baby
> whining or play to an other game and leave the grown ups play, its fuking
> anoying.

LOL

Wish I didn't keep respawning with the RL in excessive games - costs a
couple of seconds of fumbling for a better weapon - is there any way to
change that?

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

make a short cut on your kb with your 3 best weapons close to reach with you
fingers so u wont have to look 10 yrs throug 1-10 wich gun is better. in
my case i puted my 3 best weapons on 3 letter right next close to the
arrows were u move your player. ( i play with the kb) so when i want a quick
change of weapon, i know one of the 3 letter is best guns suit for a
specific map or dm situation.