Does anybody have this liquid cooler?

Ed_B

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
Hello All:
I ran across this cooler on the web and was wondering if it is anygood. It looks easy to install!
http://www.coolitsystems.com/
Ed

fate0n3

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
I recently purchased and installed the Coolit Eliminator. It works really well. It has significantly dropped my temps from my Tuniqs temps during these hot summer days. Idle 31c (Core temp) Ambient temp 25c and that is with using the stock TIM. I am sure with some X-23 it would drop 1-2c more. I had a little bit of problem installing it into my case but I finally got it in there. On medium the system is VERY quiet. Idle still stays around 35c too. I would recommend it. I am thinking about selling it soon though to go with a full water cooling.

bendecki

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2007
if i was you i would spend the money towards a complete water cooling system than just something that can cool only the CPU

they have great water cooling kits if you want buy those but i would recommend a custom kit if you wanted to go with water cooling

just my 2 cents

WestWarrior

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2007
I dont have it but i would probley save my money and put it towards either a kit or a custom water cooling system (pref. the later)

TRENDING THREADS