Sign in with
Your question

Questions about Microcenter...

Tags:
  • Computer Shops
Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
June 26, 2012 9:58:57 AM

Hi

I'm planning on buying PC parts from Microcenter and getting them shipped to my aunt's place in Seattle (I live in NZ but I'm visiting the states next month).

Q1) How long does "Standard Shipping" take?

Q2) Will they ever phone you?

Q3) When the package is delivered, do they require a signature from the person who made the purchase? I'm asking this because I won't have reached Seattle at the time when the package is delivered.

And in case you're wondering, the reason why I'm not using Newegg is because they send you a letter every month.

More about : questions microcenter

June 26, 2012 11:42:53 AM

i've never shipped from microcenter (since i just visit the store) but most likely they use ups or fedex in which case standard shipping is normally 5-7 days. as far as calling you, who do you want to call and why? typically tracking orders are sent out via email from most companies so i would expect microcenter to be the same. i'm not sure about a signature. even if one is required she could sign for you. you could just put a note in the shipping instructions about that if you are worried.

i do prefer using newegg for online orders though. they have a pretty huge inventory and decent prices. as far as a letter, what do you mean? i dont receive a letter every month and have pushed over 6 grand through them. do what you want though.
!