  • System32
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 2, 2005 6:23:28 PM

I noticed a couple of days ago that the system32 folder opens up when I
logon. Running Ad-Aware I found II22.exe and b2search, which I cleaned up.
However, how do I stop the system folder opening.

Windows XP Home.

More about : system32 folder opens startup

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 6:38:22 PM

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 260 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups