System32 folder opens on startup

I noticed a couple of days ago that the system32 folder opens up when I
logon. Running Ad-Aware I found II22.exe and b2search, which I cleaned up.
However, how do I stop the system folder opening.

Windows XP Home.
1 answer Last reply
More about system32 folder opens startup

    Hi

    Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 260 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "aarbee remove" <aarbee9108@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I noticed a couple of days ago that the system32 folder opens up when I
    > logon. Running Ad-Aware I found II22.exe and b2search, which I cleaned up.
    > However, how do I stop the system folder opening.
    >
    > Windows XP Home.

System32 Microsoft Windows XP