Wireless bridge

khaskins

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2008
I purchased the kit this past weekend. My company expanded into a second office in our building so I needed to find a way to bridge the networks in the two offices together so that we could access the server and utilize our existing ISP. With the promise of interference-free wireless (5Ghz 11n) and wire-speed performance, I decided to give the Netgear networking kit a shot.

The kit performed as promised. I connected one unit to the router and placed the other in my new office. The two units automatically found each other and established a link. Using a series of switches connected to the bridge in my new office, we have five PCs, a networked multifunction printer, VoIP system, and various other networked devices connecting back to the server with excellent performance.

If the bridge worked this well in the office environment, I'm sure that it will serve extremely well in providing a wireless connection for the XBOX. I'd highly recommend this product!

troymscott

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2008
Great. Glad to hear that this product indeed functions as well as Netgear says it will. Too often companies boast and do not deliver what they promise, and with this product being so new there are very few comments (positive or negative) on most of the review sites.

TRENDING THREADS