Newegg UPS 3-Day Guarantee

Hey guys. So yesterday, I placed an order for parts for a computer build on Newegg, and they all shipped this morning. I payed for UPS Guaranteed 3-Day shipping, and most of it is expected to arrive this Friday. However, some of it, which is coming from a different warehouse, is not expected to arrive till next Monday. How can Newegg tell me that the shipping is guaranteed if it won't even arrive on time? I am very disappointed that I was most likely lied to about the so called '3 day guarantee'. I am not trying to bitch or whine, but if they are going to guarantee something, they need to GUARANTEE it. I am still hoping that everything arrives Friday, but it doesn't seem likely. Anyone had a similar experience?
6 answers Last reply
More about newegg guarantee
  1. Check the details. The 3 days probably do not include weekends or orders placed after a certain time in the day. If you ordered too late for them to ship on Wed, means they shipped on Th. If they are getting to you Friday, that's 2 days. Monday is 3 "business" days.
  2. hang-the-9 said:
    Check the details. The 3 days probably do not include weekends or orders placed after a certain time in the day. If you ordered too late for them to ship on Wed, means they shipped on Th. If they are getting to you Friday, that's 2 days. Monday is 3 "business" days.

I ended up chatting with a representative. They explained that the me. I guess I'll just have to wait :P
  3. I just checked all of the tracking numbers, and everything is already in Texas. Unless they decide to lollygag up there in UPS, I expect everything to arrive tomorrow.
  4. "I am not trying to bitch or whine..."

could have fooled me...

if it shipped out thursday then 3 days would put the arrival on saturday, or monday if weekends did not apply.

i wouldnt be suprised if things get held up in texas for the one part of your order. i also wouldnt be suprised if it all came friday. until i see "out for delivery" on the status reports i dont put much faith in the estimated arrival date.
  5. ssddx said:
    "I am not trying to bitch or whine..."

could have fooled me...

if it shipped out thursday then 3 days would put the arrival on saturday, or monday if weekends did not apply.

i wouldnt be suprised if things get held up in texas for the one part of your order. i also wouldnt be suprised if it all came friday. until i see "out for delivery" on the status reports i dont put much faith in the estimated arrival date.

One item (which came out of a warehouse in Dallas) is actually out for delivery right now. I do still have faith that everything will get here by tomorrow, because the farthest items have been in transit to headed to Mesquite, Texas for about 11 hours.
  6. It also dose not include processing which is 1-2 days. However I have never seen them take more than a day.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computer Shops Computers Build