HarrisonTZ

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Hey guys. So yesterday, I placed an order for parts for a computer build on Newegg, and they all shipped this morning. I payed for UPS Guaranteed 3-Day shipping, and most of it is expected to arrive this Friday. However, some of it, which is coming from a different warehouse, is not expected to arrive till next Monday. How can Newegg tell me that the shipping is guaranteed if it won't even arrive on time? I am very disappointed that I was most likely lied to about the so called '3 day guarantee'. I am not trying to bitch or whine, but if they are going to guarantee something, they need to GUARANTEE it. I am still hoping that everything arrives Friday, but it doesn't seem likely. Anyone had a similar experience?

Check the details. The 3 days probably do not include weekends or orders placed after a certain time in the day. If you ordered too late for them to ship on Wed, means they shipped on Th. If they are getting to you Friday, that's 2 days. Monday is 3 "business" days.

HarrisonTZ

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012

I ended up chatting with a representative. They explained that the me. I guess I'll just have to wait :p

HarrisonTZ

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
I just checked all of the tracking numbers, and everything is already in Texas. Unless they decide to lollygag up there in UPS, I expect everything to arrive tomorrow.

"I am not trying to bitch or whine..."

could have fooled me...

if it shipped out thursday then 3 days would put the arrival on saturday, or monday if weekends did not apply.

i wouldnt be suprised if things get held up in texas for the one part of your order. i also wouldnt be suprised if it all came friday. until i see "out for delivery" on the status reports i dont put much faith in the estimated arrival date.

HarrisonTZ

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012

One item (which came out of a warehouse in Dallas) is actually out for delivery right now. I do still have faith that everything will get here by tomorrow, because the farthest items have been in transit to headed to Mesquite, Texas for about 11 hours.