Saving windows media player equalizer settings

Hello!
How do I save multiple Windows Media Player equalizer settings? (either custom new or edited preset)
I always switch between classic music and rock'n'roll and the WMP's Presets are too different from my favourite settings. I do edit it to my wishes and it keeps this last one customized setting saved. But my WMP10 doesn't allow me to save that one customized setting. It implies a new manual editing when I switch genres. This is the same of not having the 'save' feature!
Thank you,
M. Umbelina
3 answers Last reply
More about saving windows media player equalizer settings
  1. It seems to me the answer is "you can't".

Can i post links here? Here it is, where i've found that answer:
    msdn.itags.org/microsoft-windows-media/88337/

Any just confirm?

If an admin want to delete this thread, i'm ok very well.
  2. Mari97 said:
    It seems to me the answer is "you can't".
    Any just confirm?

Has been a time since the question, but nowadays the answer is different: "yes, you can". There is a plugin for Windows Media Player called SaverCustomEQ just for saving your custom settings as new presets.

Hope this helps.
  3. FerranBlummer said:
    Mari97 said:
    It seems to me the answer is "you can't".
    Any just confirm?

Has been a time since the question, but nowadays the answer is different: "yes, you can". There is a plugin for Windows Media Player called SaverCustomEQ just for saving your custom settings as new presets.

Hope this helps.

Yeah but the SaverCustomEQ website charges five dollars for it. Its really lame that WMP doesn't let you save the brightness settings. I have to raise mine every single time I watch anything at all.
Ask a new question

Read More

Multimedia Switch Media Player Apps