hi all. i cant remember what someone told me a while back abought setting up
a autoexec.cfg so every time you joined your server, it set the rcon and
admin passwords.
anyone know how to do this ?
something like putting this in your auteexec.cfg,
>> set rcon password [ whatever ]
>> set admin password [ bla bla bla ]
humm, is this right ?
guess i could just try it hu, :p
doh.
tks

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:29:45 GMT, "OTHracerX" <OTHracer@hotmail.com> :

>hi all. i cant remember what someone told me a while back abought setting up
>a autoexec.cfg so every time you joined your server, it set the rcon and
>admin passwords.
>anyone know how to do this ?
>something like putting this in your auteexec.cfg,
>>> set rcon password [ whatever ]
>>> set admin password [ bla bla bla ]
>humm, is this right ?
>guess i could just try it hu, :p
>doh.
>tks

I believe it would be

set rconpassword yourpassword
set g_adminpass yourpassword

pop

The "G" rated version of his full handle. :)

--
pop is Mark
I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.

pop wrote:
> The "G" rated version of his full handle. :)
>
> --
> pop is Mark
> I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
> If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
> --
> "Lost" <ho@hum.com> wrote in message
>> who or what is a chicken ??

Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
Heh!
McG.

pop

doing great - I'll hit 67 in a couple of weeks - enjoying retirement and all my
grandkids.
--
> pop wrote:
> > The "G" rated version of his full handle. :)
> >
> > --
> > pop is Mark
> > I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
> > If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
> > --
> > "Lost" <ho@hum.com> wrote in message
> >> who or what is a chicken ??
>
> Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
> Heh!
> McG.

Glad to hear it Mark! The grandkids are great ain't they? I only
have 5 at the moment, no need to hurry and have more on my account I
tell the kids! Congrats big time on the retirement too! And the bday
upcoming :)
McG.

pop wrote:
> doing great - I'll hit 67 in a couple of weeks - enjoying retirement
> and all my grandkids.
> --
> pop is Mark
> I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
> If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
>> pop wrote:
>>> The "G" rated version of his full handle. :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> pop is Mark
>>> I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
>>> If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
>>> --
>>> "Lost" <ho@hum.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
>> Heh!
>> McG.

pop

thanks... BTW I have 12 grandkids, 2 great grandkids and another great grandkid
due right after the election. Apparently my kids didn't wait for me to tell them
what caused this...
--
> Glad to hear it Mark! The grandkids are great ain't they? I only
> have 5 at the moment, no need to hurry and have more on my account I
> tell the kids! Congrats big time on the retirement too! And the bday
> upcoming :)
> McG.
>
> pop wrote:
> > doing great - I'll hit 67 in a couple of weeks - enjoying retirement
> > and all my grandkids.
> > --
> > pop is Mark
> > I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
> > If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
> > --
> > "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
> >> Heh!
> >> McG.

Kids in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause
kids ;)
They really don't like waiting, do they? Ah well, just enjoy the
family! :)
McG. is Mike

pop wrote:
> thanks... BTW I have 12 grandkids, 2 great grandkids and another
> great grandkid due right after the election. Apparently my kids
> didn't wait for me to tell them what caused this...
> --
> pop is Mark
> I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
> If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
>> Glad to hear it Mark! The grandkids are great ain't they? I only
>> have 5 at the moment, no need to hurry and have more on my account I
>> tell the kids! Congrats big time on the retirement too! And the
>> bday upcoming :)
>> McG.
>>
>> pop wrote:
>>> doing great - I'll hit 67 in a couple of weeks - enjoying retirement
>>> and all my grandkids.
>>> --
>>> pop is Mark
>>> I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
>>> If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
>>> --
>>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

pop

> Kids in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause
> kids ;)

You got it!

> They really don't like waiting, do they? Ah well, just enjoy the
> family! :)

I will and I do!!