autoexec.cfg

hi all. i cant remember what someone told me a while back abought setting up
a autoexec.cfg so every time you joined your server, it set the rcon and
admin passwords.
anyone know how to do this ?
something like putting this in your auteexec.cfg,
>> set rcon password [ whatever ]
>> set admin password [ bla bla bla ]
humm, is this right ?
guess i could just try it hu, :P
doh.
tks
10 answers Last reply
More about autoexec

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:29:45 GMT, "OTHracerX" <OTHracer@hotmail.com> :

    >hi all. i cant remember what someone told me a while back abought setting up
    >a autoexec.cfg so every time you joined your server, it set the rcon and
    >admin passwords.
    >anyone know how to do this ?
    >something like putting this in your auteexec.cfg,
    >>> set rcon password [ whatever ]
    >>> set admin password [ bla bla bla ]
    >humm, is this right ?
    >guess i could just try it hu, :P
    >doh.
    >tks

    I believe it would be

    set rconpassword yourpassword
    set g_adminpass yourpassword

    tks chicken
    >> rX<<

    who or what is a chicken ??

    The "G" rated version of his full handle. :-)

    --
    pop is Mark
    I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.

    pop wrote:
    > The "G" rated version of his full handle. :-)
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
    > If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    > --
    > "Lost" <ho@hum.com> wrote in message
    >> who or what is a chicken ??

    Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
    Heh!
    McG.

    doing great - I'll hit 67 in a couple of weeks - enjoying retirement and all my
    grandkids.
    --
    > pop wrote:
    > > The "G" rated version of his full handle. :-)
    > >
    > > --
    > > pop is Mark
    > > I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
    > > If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    > > --
    > > "Lost" <ho@hum.com> wrote in message
    > >> who or what is a chicken ??
    >
    > Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
    > Heh!
    > McG.

    Glad to hear it Mark! The grandkids are great ain't they? I only
    have 5 at the moment, no need to hurry and have more on my account I
    tell the kids! Congrats big time on the retirement too! And the bday
    upcoming :)
    McG.

    pop wrote:
    > doing great - I'll hit 67 in a couple of weeks - enjoying retirement
    > and all my grandkids.
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
    > If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    >> pop wrote:
    >>> The "G" rated version of his full handle. :-)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> pop is Mark
    >>> I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
    >>> If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    >>> --
    >>> "Lost" <ho@hum.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
    >> Heh!
    >> McG.

    thanks... BTW I have 12 grandkids, 2 great grandkids and another great grandkid
    due right after the election. Apparently my kids didn't wait for me to tell them
    what caused this...
    --
    > Glad to hear it Mark! The grandkids are great ain't they? I only
    > have 5 at the moment, no need to hurry and have more on my account I
    > tell the kids! Congrats big time on the retirement too! And the bday
    > upcoming :)
    > McG.
    >
    > pop wrote:
    > > doing great - I'll hit 67 in a couple of weeks - enjoying retirement
    > > and all my grandkids.
    > > --
    > > pop is Mark
    > > I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
    > > If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    > > --
    > > "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

    > >> Hey young fart! How ya doing!? Oh, I *finally* hit 50. Um, so?
    > >> Heh!
    > >> McG.

    Kids in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause
    kids ;)
    They really don't like waiting, do they? Ah well, just enjoy the
    family! :)
    McG. is Mike

    > Kids in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause
    > kids ;)

    You got it!

    > They really don't like waiting, do they? Ah well, just enjoy the
    > family! :)

    I will and I do!!

    > McG. is Mike
    >
    > pop wrote:
    > > thanks... BTW I have 12 grandkids, 2 great grandkids and another
    > > great grandkid due right after the election. Apparently my kids
    > > didn't wait for me to tell them what caused this...
    > > --
    > > pop is Mark
    > > I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
    > > If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    > > --
    > > "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> Glad to hear it Mark! The grandkids are great ain't they? I only
    > >> have 5 at the moment, no need to hurry and have more on my account I
    > >> tell the kids! Congrats big time on the retirement too! And the
    > >> bday upcoming :)
    > >> McG.

Games Video Games