enabling cheats on local network server

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Hi guys.. I'm an organizer at Fragapalooza and we're trying to think of some
wacky types of tournaments to run for the event.. I'd like to know it it's
possible with q3a to host a server and have one predetermined person on that
server get 1 millon health and give it to him/her through the console.. Is
there and does anyone know the commands to get this to happen? I'm assuming
I'll have to enable serverside cheats in able to do it and also have pb
disabled.. We're using 1.32 point release.. Thanks for the help in advance.
I remember it was quite easy to do in Q2 becuase we've done it before.

Thanks

Tony

Baked

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:29:38 GMT, "tony" <*antifragger*@lanpartycanada.com>
wrote:

>Hi guys.. I'm an organizer at Fragapalooza and we're trying to think of some
>wacky types of tournaments to run for the event.. I'd like to know it it's
>possible with q3a to host a server and have one predetermined person on that
>server get 1 millon health and give it to him/her through the console.. Is
>there and does anyone know the commands to get this to happen? I'm assuming
>I'll have to enable serverside cheats in able to do it and also have pb
>disabled.. We're using 1.32 point release.. Thanks for the help in advance.
>I remember it was quite easy to do in Q2 becuase we've done it before.

Devmap mapname

That will enable all cheats but for all people connecting. Don't think what you
specifically wanna do is possible with VQ3, might be in a mod.