Converitng DVI to HDMI and back

So that I can run a cable through existing conduit I would like to
convert and DVI signal form my satellite to HDMI and them back to DI at
the back of my TV? Will this work? Will this impact the picture
quality?
1 answer Last reply
More about converitng hdmi back

    You do not have to "convert the DVI signal", but rather just "adapt the
    connecters". You will experience no quality loss. The connecters are just
    different, but the data is the same (in general).

    --Dan

    <mmyers@capstonetechnology.com> wrote in message
    > So that I can run a cable through existing conduit I would like to
    > convert and DVI signal form my satellite to HDMI and them back to DI at
    > the back of my TV? Will this work? Will this impact the picture
    > quality?

HDTV TV DVI HDMI Home Theatre