Converitng DVI to HDMI and back

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
January 24, 2005 1:31:21 PM

So that I can run a cable through existing conduit I would like to
convert and DVI signal form my satellite to HDMI and them back to DI at
the back of my TV? Will this work? Will this impact the picture
quality?
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 9:43:21 PM

You do not have to "convert the DVI signal", but rather just "adapt the
connecters". You will experience no quality loss. The connecters are just
different, but the data is the same (in general).

--Dan

!