Want Butt Kicking Cool Looking Monster - Gonna Blow Summer $

SKIMONSTER

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2007

supersport20

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2007
Your machine looks good except it won't kick but in gaming :) You should probably do some more reading up on graphics cards. The one you picked is used mainly for drafting and ect (unless you do that stuff)...not gaming. Even if it has four cores it won't help u (oh stay away from PNY). If you want to stay around the same price and have good v-card…go with an 8800 320mb.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130082

Daredevil_8

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
That PSU is a terrible choice...there are much better choices for way less and still look cool.

And as others stated..that video card is useless for gaming (if thats what you plan to do with this comp)

Only 1 HDD? I'd consider getting two (if its out of the budget, get the smaller Raptor for just your boot drive, and another for storage)

And definitely get a P35 chipset motherboard...no reason not to.

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006

You really need to change some stuff in there

First, PSU sucks, Go for an Antec, Silverstone or Enermax. Rosewill is not a good brand that I heard of.

Second, I dont htink you want to spend $200 on a really old motherboard. Get one of the new P35s seriously.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHANGE THAT GRAPHICS CARD! Instead get a 8600GTS or 8800GTS 320mb

Corsair XMS2 are not so good since they been using promos ICs for a long time. Instead do a little research for a good pair of memories with Micron ICs ;)

FInally save a couple of bucks by buying the non-windowed raptor ;)

TRENDING THREADS