• Graphics Cards
  • Intel
  • SLI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 6, 2007 7:57:01 PM

Link

Quote:
................AND THE BIGGEST story of the show so far is: Intel has landed an SLI license for desktop, not just mobile.
You don't believe us? Look at the tag on the picture below. The deal was confirmed multiple times by the vendor and others.

Below the tagged shot is a full board one with most identifying things blanked out to save the vendor's blushes..................

More about : inquirer rumour intel sli

June 6, 2007 8:23:46 PM

and the act there are ATI chips on that motherboard...

yeah ok, keep dreaming. Inquierer BS
June 6, 2007 9:51:47 PM

I don't know much about the Inquirer as I do not frequent their site. From what little I DO know is that most of what they report is not true, or a mostly not true.

If my observation is correct (which it may not be...I've been wronge once before 8) ) why do people still post links and quotes from The Inquirer?
Related resources
June 6, 2007 10:28:38 PM

Many are false, but still an interesting read to get those conspiracy theories stirring in the brain. Plus it creates some good flame wars. :D 
June 7, 2007 12:15:55 AM

Quote:

If my observation is correct (which it may not be...I've been wronge once before 8) ) why do people still post links and quotes from The Inquirer?

I gave consideration to the story before posting it and then made sure to include the word "rumour" in the topic title. There have been more reports lately of closer ties between the two companies. This is why I thought it was one rumour worth linking to.

Further cooperation between Nvidia and Intel would not be unexpected;
(how's TGDaily for a link)?
a b U Graphics card
June 7, 2007 4:57:05 AM

Quote:
and the act there are ATI chips on that motherboard...

yeah ok, keep dreaming. Inquierer BS

LOL! :mrgreen:

I noticed that too and mentioned it to Charlie.

So it appears that they're saying that board pictured is the love-in board, with an intel chipset, AMD/ATi integrated graphics and an nV SLi license. Everybody wins! :twisted:
June 7, 2007 5:48:15 AM

Inquirer-link = auto ignore...
June 8, 2007 1:52:35 AM

Maybe the Inquirer is like The Onion...it's meant to be a parody!
!