Best compression software for video?

Hi, Fraps video recorder is making 3gb video files for every 90 seconds on adverage. I'd like to be able to have a 10 minute video at 100mb roughly, at the highest quality video and sound possible. Can anyone tell me the best compression software to pick up? Free or for purchase under $100.00.

Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about best compression software video
  1. You may have a try at iToolSoft Video Converter. It may meet your requirement.
    You may also find many useful multimedia software both for Win and Mac OS on ****
  2. Blckhaze said:
    Hi, Fraps video recorder is making 3gb video files for every 90 seconds on adverage. I'd like to be able to have a 10 minute video at 100mb roughly, at the highest quality video and sound possible. Can anyone tell me the best compression software to pick up? Free or for purchase under $100.00.

Thanks

If you want to compress dvd video you might try handbrake 9.4 Just google it. It's a free download. You can change dvd files to mkv and compress the heck out of them and they still look good. Also, quite easy to use.
  3. Are you sure it's making a 3gig file for every 90 seconds? What and how are you recording in fraps to get that large of a file? A full 2 hour DVD is only 7 gig with all the extras included.
  4. Super is one multi utility converter that i use. Its one of the best and convert virtually anything to anything! :)
  5. You can try VideoCharge Studio.
Ask a new question

Read More

Multimedia Video Compression Software Apps