- Why can't I change display names in Hotmail?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

There's no Hotmail group, so I thought I'd try asking here.

When I try changing my display name in Hotmail, and hit SAVE at the bottom..
it just reloads the Account Information form (with the changes). It doesn't
go to a success page.

When I try sending email, the old display name is still there. When I log
out and log back in and go into my personal profile options, the old display
name is back.

What am I doing wrong?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Contact MSN Hotmail Support
http://support.msn.com/contactus_emailsupport.aspx?productkey=hotmail&ct=eformts

--
Carey Frisch