i scratched my v551's cover

Deleted member k

can i get it replaced with the real thing?other than with those ugly
aftermarket glossy copies. How much? thanks

Try ebay, there are some sell OEM replacement housing. I bought one for my
wife's V400 it was great with both inside and outside lens for around $35
with shipping.

This is from the seller I bought it, you can ask if he you want different
color

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20353&item=6355728457&rd=1