Cheap IPAQ battery alternatives

June 25, 2004 6:59:13 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I have been searching for a replacement battery for my Compaq Ipaq
3630, but the cheapest I can find inc p&p is £50. Does anyone know of
a cheaper alternative battery? In the US I can find batteries for
only $39 but the shipping is cripplingly expensive....thanks.
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 7:27:34 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi Paul!

Paul Curtis wrote:
> I have been searching for a replacement battery for my Compaq Ipaq
> 3630, but the cheapest I can find inc p&p is £50. Does anyone know of
> a cheaper alternative battery? In the US I can find batteries for
> only $39 but the shipping is cripplingly expensive....thanks.

On ebay I found some Jackets that come with a normal cellular accu, made by
Nokia.

Maybe there's a way to mount such a battery inside the iPAQ.

Greetings, Michael.
!