how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

Sample Macro Code to Change Case of Text (Excel 5.0, Excel 95, Excel 97)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141094

XL2000: Sample Macro Code to Change Case of Text

Excel 2002 Sample Macro Code to Change Case of Text

Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:5AB8A332-6EA1-44F7-B3A9-4EF46CDF51CF@microsoft.com,
pjays <pjays@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

Hi,

Go to the following site and download "Case Convert" and follow the
instructions to install the add-in.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

Are you familiar with Macros?

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

pjays wrote:
> how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

That option isn't available in format cells. You could use the formula
UPPER, but that would not change it in the same cell. It would put your word
in upper case in another cell of your choice.

There doesn't seem to be a way to do it in the cell itself.

"pjays" <pjays@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

I should have added:
Place the add-in in the following folder.
C:\Documents and Settings\<User_name>\Application
Data\Microsoft\AddIns

--

pjays wrote:
> how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

dl

Format cells?

"pjays" <pjays@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

Hi, pjays.

See the article, "Demystifying Excel Macros", by Helen Bradley, on p. 60 of
the May 24, 2005, issue of PC magazine. She tells in detail how to write a
macro to change text in Excel to Upper, Lower or Proper Case.

Or online at: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1813366,00.asp

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"pjays" <pjays@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

caps lock key?
Shift key?

if you mean something similar to "Change Case" in MS Word - there's no such
option

"Andrew Murray" <Noadmurray@SPAMiinet.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> caps lock key?
> Shift key?
>
> if you mean something similar to "Change Case" in MS Word - there's no
such
> option
>
> "pjays" <pjays@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

I've seen several of your posts. You ought to type something in the message
body, it makes it more interesting to read. ;-)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:%231O72MkaFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
d.libera@gmx.de <d.libera@gmx.de> hunted and pecked:
> "Andrew Murray" <Noadmurray@SPAMiinet.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> caps lock key?
>> Shift key?
>>
>> if you mean something similar to "Change Case" in MS Word - there's no
>> such option
>>
>> "pjays" <pjays@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> how do I change lower case to upper case on a spreadsheet

LOL...