Hi..I have a Blue Error Screen Stop:0x00000050..Page_Fault_In_NoPaged_Area..keyb

G

HI..My daughter has a Gateway One...A blue error screen came up Stop:0x00000050 {Page_Fault_In_NoPaged_Area..I got a link from Gateway...but we have to be able to disable the auto restart..and when I do the F8 and get to that screen her keyboard locks up and we cannot even arrow down to get to it...I tried putting in the Vista Operating CD and a restore disk..it doesn't take it...it won't do anything...when your turn it off and on again...it acts like it wants to start and comes to a screen that says start windows normally and we click on it and it says windows files are loading and then come up to the blue error screen once again...HELP..Please..

digitalvivo

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
sounds like you might have corrupt system files or bad drivers. I would suggest to first diag your hardware before you go any further. Search for "the ultimate boot disk" this has a bunch of utilites that are bootable from the disc that will help you diagnose a bad hard drive or RAM.

PLease post back if you find anything.