Doom3 OpenGL

I saw a web site comparing the ATI and nVidia performance with Doom3. But
the performance discussion seemed to be related to the results and OpenGL
being better on one card than the other. Is Doom3 OpenGL only or is there a
D3D option?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about doom3 opengl

    boe wrote:
    > I saw a web site comparing the ATI and nVidia performance with Doom3. But
    > the performance discussion seemed to be related to the results and OpenGL
    > being better on one card than the other. Is Doom3 OpenGL only or is there a
    > D3D option?
    >
    > Thanks

    It's OpenGL only for the graphics.

    -sTiVen