Epson Stylus CX3200 All-in-one driver will run the scanner without problems!
1. Download the Stylus CX3200 driver here
and expand the files out to your hard drive.
2. Plug your scanner in and let windows 7(Vista also should work) complain that it can’t install it correctly.
3. Open your Device Manager and right click the unknown device it has detected.
4. Click Update Driver and browse to the location you placed the driver files.
5. Choose the CX3200 driver and tell Windows you want to install it anyway, even though it isn’t known to work with your hardware.
Any TWAIN compliant scanning software should work fine now with your Epson Perfection 610!