Will the company give me a record of use of my account?

seansmith999@hotmail.com (Sean) wrote:
> If I ask, can the company detail the times and days and hours played
> for my account?

I'd bet the information is logged - after all, if civilians can tell you
how many hours you've spent in the City, the Devs shurzell must be able to.

Whether or not it's accessible and whether or not a CS person would tell
you - ah, that's your question, isn't it?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote in

> Whether or not it's accessible and whether or not a CS person
> would tell you - ah, that's your question, isn't it?

You have mentioned before that you write some manuals.

Do you have input for contact mission statements? As vague as some of
them sounds, this just fits right in there.

;)

J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote:
> You have mentioned before that you write some manuals.

Many years of HW/SW/User/Operations/Procedure manuals, yes. Also just about
everything else involving lining words up in a row. :)

> Do you have input for contact mission statements? As vague as some of
> them sounds, this just fits right in there.

Nothing specific - general business writing was only a collateral task in a
few career stops. Didn't like it much. What are you looking for, here?