For "want a reply asap"

sactogw

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2007
edit: Gosh, and I can't even hit the right button for a reply (must have hit New Topic; my bad)

Come on everybody, not everyone on here is a native speaker of the English language. That kinda seems to be the case here, but maybe I'm wrong.
On the matter of the RAM question, I'm no expert, but I'm assuming that the only noticeable difference will be in quality -- although, that is usually a case-to-case deal. I've heard many more positive things about the XMS, and a few negative comments about the valueRAM. Now I'm not one to take the pill just because all the cool kids are doing it, but valid perspectives do catch my attention. I'm running XMS2pro, and it is as cherry as can be, so of course I endorse the XMS [I'd guess that the XMSpro is the same RAM as the XMS with some nifty LEDs and a better heatsink, but don't hold me to that]. I like to buy products that may prove to last longer, but, when we're talking about a quality brand like Corsair, I do believe that it is usually hit-and-miss when it comes to figuring out which product is better for you.

Mondoman

Splendid
For some time after you create the post, you'll see an "X" button at the top right of it, to the right of the "Edit" button. That deletes the post. After some time (less than a day, but I'm not sure exactly), that button goes away and you can no longer delete your post.

TRENDING THREADS