GEOJO2

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
I have been trying to get this PC together for over a month now and all I been with is problems one after another.

When I first tried to install windows , I was coming up with "Pool Errors". I contacted the ram support (GSkill) and finally windows installed on slots 2 and 4 of the Mobo ,(vista would not install on in slots 1 and 3.

But when windows booted-up I was getting "Blue Screen Dump Errors". I ran memtest86 on the ram and came up with many errors. I configured the bios CPU Frequency to run at 3.20GHz, The Memory Frequency 1066- 800. (slightly underclocked). I ran the memtest 86 again and came up with no errors. When I try to change setting according to the GSkill support, I come up with ram errors..

Right now I am getting Blue Screen"Memory Management Errors" When I try to install some programs and update my drivers like:

1 As soon as I go into my system config to disable my start-up programs (Now, I can only do this in safe mode)
2 Try to update my audo drivers,( Real-Tech , which came on the MoBo),Adobe Flash , Scanner Software (in the windows mode)

Things I could Install:

Printer and drivers (which i temp removed the drivers)
Programs downloaded from the internet, and programs like word, quicken etc.

Can I please get some help on solving my problem..........

My Computer specs.
Vista 64 bit Home edition service pack 1
Case: Antec Sonata 3
Power Supply: Corsair 650W
Intel Core2 Quad 9550 2.83GHs LGA 775 95W
Gigabite EP45-UD3P Motherboard
Model Brand G.SKILL Model F2-8500CL5D-4X2 GBPK (8GB) Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
WD 1TB HD
Zalman CNP 9500 Cooling Fan
GeForce GTX 260 Video Card ( overclocked)
Samsung 22X DVD+R
LG Network Blue-ray Player

hwy2hell

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2009
I just built a system with very similar error messages. Turned out to be incorrect voltage settings for my memory in cmos. I had to bump the voltage slightly. Check you memory specs then check voltage settings. Read this same issue on many other threads and voltage was a major issue. Good luck.