Q3 RA3 & gl error on some maps only??

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 3, 2004 2:42:46 AM

I just went back to a nvidia card from ati and on some maps when loading
them i get this error.

RE_BeginFrame() - glGetError() failed (0x501)!

So far i know it happens on map 4 & 19. I remember getting this error when i
had a nvidia card before. Never had it with an ati card. Has anyone had this
prob & know a fix?

Ken

More about : ra3 error maps

August 4, 2004 11:05:58 PM