Q3 RA3 & gl error on some maps only??

I just went back to a nvidia card from ati and on some maps when loading
them i get this error.

RE_BeginFrame() - glGetError() failed (0x501)!

So far i know it happens on map 4 & 19. I remember getting this error when i
had a nvidia card before. Never had it with an ati card. Has anyone had this
prob & know a fix?

Ken
1 answer Last reply
More about error maps only

    Fixed. Started new cfg.

    Ken

    "Ken" <notforu@sothere.com> wrote in message
    > I just went back to a nvidia card from ati and on some maps when loading
    > them i get this error.
    >

    > RE_BeginFrame() - glGetError() failed (0x501)!
    >
    > So far i know it happens on map 4 & 19. I remember getting this error when
    > had a nvidia card before. Never had it with an ati card. Has anyone had
    this
    > prob & know a fix?
    >
    > Ken

Nvidia Games ATI Video Games