Map building question

I am new to Q3 map building and I am using GtkRadiant 1.4.0 as my
builder / compiler.

Question? How do I construct a pool of water / lava ect. I have build
boxes and hollowed them out, however, I can not actually access (swim)
in the water.

Thanks,

Mr. Mundo

mrmund01@yahoo.com wrote:
> I am new to Q3 map building and I am using GtkRadiant 1.4.0 as my
> builder / compiler.
>
> Question? How do I construct a pool of water / lava ect. I have build
> boxes and hollowed them out, however, I can not actually access (swim)
> in the water.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mr. Mundo

Fill the hollowed out 'pool' with another brush, texture this brush with
one of the water/lava/slime textures (I think in the textures menu they
are grouped under 'liquids' or something like that (it's been a while ;)).

-sTiVen
http://www.planetquake.com/sgquake