what is the most FPS obtained from vanilla Q3?

no matter what i do i cant get past 2000.

my specs are as follows:

Athlon 64 3200+ @ 2200MHz
1G 3200 RAM
MSI K8T NEO
Leadtek 5700 256MB vid card

is there any way to get for MHz from these CPUs or should i use the Athlon
XP 3200+ CPU i got lying around and get a new mainboard...or is the vid card
whats gonna hold this machine back...

does anyone know how to get fps to display in Farcry

cheers
jEDI

On 8/4/2004 11:31 PM jEDI brightened our day with:

>what is the most FPS obtained from vanilla Q3?
>
>no matter what i do i cant get past 2000.

I'm sorry, but WTF? Get tired of picking the lint out of your belly
button and went looking for a better way to waste your time.

--
The Brain From Planet Arous (1958):
"Bad alien Gor takes over scientist Steve's brain; good alien Vol takes over Steve's dog's brain."

Steve [Inglo]

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

jEDI wrote:
> what is the most FPS obtained from vanilla Q3?
>
> no matter what i do i cant get past 2000.

2000 really!