Where to download "GLsetup.exe"

Had to reformat my hard drive and need Glsetup.exe. Unfortunately,
their website has been down for two weeks. Is this product still being
made and if not, is there an alternative program? Any help
appreciated.

On 8/5/2004 11:43 AM Jack Spratt brightened our day with:

>Had to reformat my hard drive and need Glsetup.exe. Unfortunately,
>their website has been down for two weeks. Is this product still being
>made and if not, is there an alternative program? Any help
>appreciated.

Nobody needs it anymore, if you have a video card and drivers released
this century.

--
The Brain From Planet Arous (1958):
"Bad alien Gor takes over scientist Steve's brain; good alien Vol takes over Steve's dog's brain."

Steve [Inglo]

"Inglo" <ingloogoo@zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.xcc> wrote in message
> On 8/5/2004 11:43 AM Jack Spratt brightened our day with:
>
> >Had to reformat my hard drive and need Glsetup.exe. Unfortunately,
> >their website has been down for two weeks. Is this product still being
> >made and if not, is there an alternative program? Any help
> >appreciated.
> >

> Nobody needs it anymore, if you have a video card and drivers released
> this century.
>
> --
> The Brain From Planet Arous (1958):
> "Bad alien Gor takes over scientist Steve's brain; good alien Vol takes
over Steve's dog's brain."

> Steve [Inglo]

I guess if you are running an old Voodoo card or something you may need it.
I have it on an old computer. If you still need it I'll e mail it to you.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Here u go