My right click hasn't worked in the main window of IE8 for the last 2-3 weeks, but works just fine in Explorer and the desktop. I can't open links in new windows, save pictures, etc. I have Windows 7 Home Premium. Is there any way to fix this?
1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.
6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
7. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click OK.
8. Close Internet Explorer.