Changing folder view including sub-folders

I often need to change a view for a folder and all of its subfolders, but it
seems like Windows only allows me to change the view for a single folder, or
EVERY folder on the entire file system. Is there some way to change folder
view for just a single folder and all of its subfolders (its children).
--
Location: San Jose, CA
1 answer Last reply

    I don't think so, no. The idea is to set the system default view to the way
    you want the majority of folders to be, then change only those that require
    a different view.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Schlermie" <Schlermie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I often need to change a view for a folder and all of its subfolders, but
    >it
    > seems like Windows only allows me to change the view for a single folder,
    > or
    > EVERY folder on the entire file system. Is there some way to change folder
    > view for just a single folder and all of its subfolders (its children).
    > --
    > Location: San Jose, CA

File System Microsoft Windows XP