Changing folder view including sub-folders

June 5, 2005 2:32:03 AM

I often need to change a view for a folder and all of its subfolders, but it
seems like Windows only allows me to change the view for a single folder, or
EVERY folder on the entire file system. Is there some way to change folder
view for just a single folder and all of its subfolders (its children).
--
Location: San Jose, CA
Anonymous

I don't think so, no. The idea is to set the system default view to the way
you want the majority of folders to be, then change only those that require
a different view.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/