Quake 3 network protocol

I was thinking of making my own remote server admin tool that would allow me to configure my dedicated server from another computer,
without entering the game and using 'rcon'.

I have tried finding a document that describes the Quake 3 Network protocol, (messaging format and so on) but i have only found bits
and pieces

Does anyone got the Quake 3 Network protocol spec's, links to where i find them or something.

Jarod_24 wrote:

> Does anyone got the Quake 3 Network protocol spec's, links to where i
> find them or something.

Ask Google für "q3tool". It's a java programm, that can send
rcon-commands to q3-servers. You will find all you need in its source
code.

HTH
Martin