Network disconnect/reconnects every couple of minutes.

Utricle

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2007
I've looked around on a lot of forums, and I have never seen anything like the problem I am currently having. Honestly, it boggles my mind, and I've done everything I can think of to try and fix it.
Well, like the title says, my home network will randomly disconnect, and immediately reconnect every 5-10 minutes. There are two PC's on the network(mine and my brothers), usually a latptop or two are also connected to the network at anygiven time, I also have an XBOX 360 hooked up as well. All of these will get disconnected and immediately reconnected. Heres the kicker though, the disconnects will ONLY happen when MY computer is on and connected to the network. Everything will be running fine, but the second I power up my computer, everything starts to disconnect.
My power supply was a piece of crap and had a bunch of problems already, so I replaced that. I also replaced my NIC, but nothing seems to have any effect. I've also formated, and followed tons of random advice from different forums, and I cannot figure this out. It's driving me insane, if anyone has any ideas, please share D:

andyk14

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
start
search:cmd
right click
run as admin
type: ip \release
press enter
type: ip \renew
read: this command has completed successfuly
restart comp