Sign in with
Your question

Removing vista logon password without reloading all the software

Last response: in Windows Vista
October 30, 2009 3:51:03 PM

There is an admin password on my vista cant remember have the guest account i m using it but does not have admin power is there any way to get into admin password with reinstalling the whole system
October 30, 2009 3:56:14 PM

there are some password recovery utils used out there for large enterprise solutions, but they might be a bit expensive for just one computer. I think the best course of action is to back up all your information and format your computer, or if you have another account which has admin access you can reset the password of the administrator account.
October 30, 2009 3:57:49 PM

no that is the problem only one account & i took the admin powers away coz of my stupid GF
Related resources
October 30, 2009 3:58:56 PM

can i get into my recovery partition with the admin power so i could prob back it up from there
October 30, 2009 4:00:43 PM

fowang said:
there are some password recovery utils used out there for large enterprise solutions, but they might be a bit expensive for just one computer. I think the best course of action is to back up all your information and format your computer, or if you have another account which has admin access you can reset the password of the administrator account.

Hey bro it is dell insprion 1525 can anything be done through the recovry partion without reinstalling the whole system
November 2, 2009 10:40:36 AM

No you'll have to reformat, seeing you have taken all admin access from your account.
!