Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need suggestions on HDTV in $500-$700 range

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 8:47:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv (More info?)

Hi,
I guess I should mention, I am an "idiot at large".... :) 

I am looking for an Flat screen, HD TV, with a built-in HD tuner (not
hd-ready), about 27" and would like to spend within the range of about
$500-$700.

I've read alot about what is available, but am starting to get a little
too confused and want to reeled back in to my budget.

Can you please suggest some of the better tv's that can are close to
what I am looking for?

I really appreciate in advance any suggestions you can give me.
Thanks!!

Mike
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 9:44:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv (More info?)

Hi Frank,
Thank you very much!!
I'm gonna add that to my list of candidates and look closely at it.
I really appreciate you taking the time to give me this info.

Mike
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 11:08:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv (More info?)

Thanks again Frank! I'll definitely take a look at it.
Thank you as well, Johnny, appeciate it!

Mike
Related resources
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 5:54:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv (More info?)

I have seen it in person and it should please most people.

"MikeM" <itsmikemazz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1106966650.926942.96720@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Hi Frank,
> Thank you very much!!
> I'm gonna add that to my list of candidates and look closely at
> it.
> I really appreciate you taking the time to give me this info.
>
> Mike
>
January 29, 2005 5:54:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv (More info?)

I have the Sanyo and would buy it again ! Great price for a great tv.

"Frank Provasek" <frank@frankcoins.com> wrote in message
news:lVCKd.592$Ix.412@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>I have seen it in person and it should please most people.
>
> "MikeM" <itsmikemazz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1106966650.926942.96720@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>> Hi Frank,
>> Thank you very much!!
>> I'm gonna add that to my list of candidates and look closely at it.
>> I really appreciate you taking the time to give me this info.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>
>
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 1:02:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv (More info?)

I got the Sanyo ht32744 at Walmart this week and am very pleased with
it. It is a 32" 4:3 model.


itsmikemazz@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I guess I should mention, I am an "idiot at large".... :) 
>
> I am looking for an Flat screen, HD TV, with a built-in HD tuner (not
> hd-ready), about 27" and would like to spend within the range of about
> $500-$700.
>
> I've read alot about what is available, but am starting to get a little
> too confused and want to reeled back in to my budget.
>
> Can you please suggest some of the better tv's that can are close to
> what I am looking for?
>
> I really appreciate in advance any suggestions you can give me.
> Thanks!!
>
> Mike
>
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 1:15:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv (More info?)

I also have a HT32744 and LOVE it. It plays SD as good as my old SD
zenith and the DTV tunner pulls in HD from 35 miles away working better
then the Samsung SIR-T151 STB I had before. (BTW when you watch HDTV the
16:9 picture is 29.5 inchs or about the same as a 30" wide screen.) I
have had the set for about 10 weeks and it works great. I really like
the 5.1 sound on HDTV channels.(using optic out on HDTV) I was a little
disappointed that HD was not 1000% better then DTV-SD. But hey, they
both look great on this set. (yes HD is better but more in the details
of the picture then the picture in general.)
Mike


Stygian wrote:
> I got the Sanyo ht32744 at Walmart this week and am very pleased with
> it. It is a 32" 4:3 model.
>
>
> itsmikemazz@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I guess I should mention, I am an "idiot at large".... :) 
>>
>> I am looking for an Flat screen, HD TV, with a built-in HD tuner (not
>> hd-ready), about 27" and would like to spend within the range of about
>> $500-$700.
>>
>> I've read alot about what is available, but am starting to get a little
>> too confused and want to reeled back in to my budget.
>>
>> Can you please suggest some of the better tv's that can are close to
>> what I am looking for?
>>
>> I really appreciate in advance any suggestions you can give me.
>> Thanks!!
>>
>> Mike
>>
>
!