My Offer to You

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I'm interested. I think I can do decent reviews on non-obscure hardware.

What hardware do you have up for review?

I think I can also handle being a moderator... I'm a pretty level-headed guy.

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
Sealboy, your in as a mod. Sky, your in as a tester. Seal, I need to see a review that you can write so I can get a look at how you write.

Everyone, if you are interested, follow the directions.

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
Take a look at the memory review I will be posting monday to draw some ideas of what I like. But even just testing the cards against each other on the same platform would be better. Better point of reference.

KarmaKiller

Distinguished
May 1, 2006
Man, that´s a job I would gladly take. You see, I work as a writer for an editorial named MP here in Argentina (I actually wrote a book about upgrading a PC; I think there´s even a traslation in the US) and I have wrote a couple of reviews for some hardware sites, including my own :p Sad enough, I live too far for this. Plus, I don´t know if my english skills are good enough (that just makes it a even more interesting job!) xD

proof

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
Hmmm... write a review of something already in your possesion and send it to me. That and send me some links to hardware reviews you have done as well as your own site. If not too time consuming, I will correct your english before I publish it.

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
This sounds cool, do you have a site up yet?

I'm pretty sure I would make a good moderator. One of the reasons is that I'm at my computer for 10+ hours a day. So at the very least I could keep the forum completely free of spam, move incorrectly placed threads to the correct section, delete double posts, ect. I don't think I would describe myself as level-headed, but maybe sagacious.

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
Im interested, but the thing is that right now I only have 1 rig and that I could only give you probably memory benchmarks, cpu benchmarks, videocard benchmakrs and hard drive benchmarks.

However, I wouldnt be able to give u comparison (product A vs product B) benchmakrs or anything related.

goldragon_70

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
Im interested, but the thing is that right now I only have 1 rig and that I could only give you probably memory benchmarks, cpu benchmarks, videocard benchmakrs and hard drive benchmarks.

However, I wouldnt be able to give u comparison (product A vs product B) benchmakrs or anything related.

That would be my other problem. My older Rig's mobo took a nose dive.

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
Oh that I can do :)

Ill see whenever I get some free time to create a report of the products I have in my PC and send it to u to see what u think.