Stowaway Keyboard Ipaq Opie driver

July 13, 2004 1:52:05 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I' looking for keyboard driver Opie and ipaq 3760.
Somebody can help me?
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 12:41:23 PM

Piotr cyfrowy wrote:

> I' looking for keyboard driver Opie and ipaq 3760.
> Somebody can help me?

The keyboard drivers are not handled by Opie but the Familiar Linux
operating system.

There is a driver floating around in the handhelds.org feeds so looking in
the Wiki of the web site should help.

Oliver

Oliver Fels
Feed manager/Coordination
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 12:48:39 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

> There is a driver floating around in the handhelds.org feeds so looking in
> the Wiki of the web site should help.
>
> Oliver
Thank You very much.
Wiki site isnt working from a few days...
July 13, 2004 12:51:44 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

> The keyboard drivers are not handled by Opie but the Familiar Linux
> operating system.
Opie isnt part of Familiar Project?
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 11:59:55 AM

Piotr cyfrowy wrote:

>> The keyboard drivers are not handled by Opie but the Familiar Linux
>> operating system.
> Opie isnt part of Familiar Project?

No, it is not.
Familiar is the basic linux porting project for handheld devices while Opie
is the graphical framework.
Opie can run on top of various Linux distributions of which Familiar is only
one.

!